Rest Easy Bed Company beds are designed and built to the highest standards. We offer 5-10 year warranty against our faulty materials from the date of delivery. During this period if Rest Easy Bed Company is satisfied that the materials or workmanship are faulty it will repair or replace at its discretion.
What the warranty Covers:
· Broken or loose support elements.
· Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through the fabric.
· Body indentations of over 35mm.
· Loose grid top.
· The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or negligence.
· We reserve the right to refuse to service a mattress when it is found to be in an unsanitary condition or when product failures are found to be due to factors other than faulty workmanship or materials.
· We advise a mattress protector should be used at all times.
· Rest Easy Beds reserves the right to substitute alternative/identical materials if the original is no longer available.
The Warranty Does Not Cover:
· Small manufacturing irregularities that do not affect the performance of the bed.
· Normal body indentations of up to 35mm. This can be measured by removing all sheets and placing a straight edge, such as a broom stick, across the mattress and then measuring the gap between the stick and the surface of the mattress.
· Damage of mattress or foundation due to abuse.
· Damaged edge supports due to a mattress not being transported flat or vertical.
· Mattress damage or comfort issues due to incorrect base or insufficient support (where the customer has supplied their own base).
· Bedding sold “as is” or “floor model”.
· Bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as promotional item.
· New bed smell/odour, comfort preference, sheet fit, mattress fabric, bedding height, fabric stains or burn marks.
· Handles where applicable (they are designed for positioning of the mattress but not weight of the mattress).
· To make a warranty claim you must be able to provide proof of purchase, including purchase date, and be the original purchaser.
· We provide a return to base warranty, meaning transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
· An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault.
· Once we have inspected the bed and are satisfied the fault was caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will replace or repair you bed at our discretion.